“Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country.”
Hire help. Employ a cleaner if possible. Having someone else do the chores will save you an invaluable time with your family.
Don’t try to do everything together all at once. Divide the housework up into small parts that can be spread out over the course of the week.
Set a routine. Have a set time for homework and bedtime for both yourself and your children.
Rip off the guilty quilt from your bed and ensure adequate rest. It
- I will learn to say NO and will not try to please everyone.
- I will not compare myself with others.
- I will make it a point that family events are treated with great importance.
- I will try to squeeze out ‘me time’ daily, however short it may be.
- Will find more ‘girl time’ with my friends.
- Will talk to fellow mothers and find out how they manage the pressure. It’s good to know that I am not the only one struggling!
I am the BEST MOM!!
Remember, only a woman can multitask and excel. No man can be a match.